donderdag 24 juni 2010

Ciao Italia! Ciao Milano e Firenze!

Exact one month from now i'm on my way to Italia.
First time EVER in Italia!
The reason of going to Italia is Music, and to meet Aurora again.
It's been a 1.5 year since the last AND first time we've met.
I got to meet Aurora thanx to this one musician, Mike Patton.
It's also his music that's going to bring us together again, in Italia.
Many people know i would love to visit Italia and many think that is the reason I choose to see Mondo Cane there, but that is not really the reason of why i'm going there, the main reason is to meet Aurii again.
We want to meet up for sooo long and since Mondo Cane will play in Italia i knew Aurii would be there, so, Italia, here i come!

We will be attending the Italian Mondo Cane tourdates, Milano and Firenze.
*Kiko*Kiko*Kiko*Kiko*Kiko*Kiko*Kiko*Kiko*

4/5 days of Italia, can't be that bad, huh?
Aurii did warn me for the extreme heat of Italia. I hope my Dutch ass can handle it....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aurii e Sannii @ ATP 2008.

2 opmerkingen:

Auriiii zei

:O This is sooooooo cutiii of you sanniiiiii :O auriiii surprised. cant cant cant cant waitii oh my godi.
*_____________*

now go back in there insulting each other pls

Anoniem zei

Jep jep eghwell